ID# 166419Posted Aug 05
1968 Volkswagen Beetle
1968 Baja Bug
1835 cc engine
Type 002 transaxle - less than 400 miles
New wiring and plumbing throughout
New Wilwood petals and hydraulic clutch
Formuling steering wheel
10 gal fuel cell
Wider adjustable torsion front beam
Fox 2.0 shocks
3x3 rear trailing arms
Rear disc brakes
Weber IDF carb
New front tires
New Optima Red Top battery
Car is street legal and was registered in California prior to me owning it.
Title in hand. Call, Text or Email for pictures. The pictures turned out a little goofy in the add.
ID# 167675Posted Aug 01
1973 Volkswagen Bug
This is a One of a Kind 1973 Custom Volkswagen Bug
This Volkswagen Bug is fully Restored, Customized!!! It’s Equipped with a with a Manual Transmission. Featuring a Full Roll Cage, All-Terrain Tires, Baja Designs LED Light Bar, Racing Radio, Fox Shocks—-and So Much More!!! King Shocks, and So Much More!!! See Photos! It Only Gets Better in Person! Truly a must see!
Condition: Fully Restored
Exterior: Flat Black
Seating Capacity: 4
Trades Welcome, Financing Available. Shipping Available. Come See This Beauty In Person Today!!!
Visit our website at WWW.INLANDAUTOANDBOAT.COM.
ID# 167674Posted Aug 01
1973 Volkswagen Thing
Truly a Must See!!! This is an Amazing ONE OF A KIND 1973 Volkswagen Thing Frame Off Restoration! Fully Customized, and was Featured in Hot VWs Magazine!!! It's Equipped with a 2386 New Motor, T-4 Inner Cooled Turbo (Large) Engine with a Manual Transmission. Holly EFI Fuel Injected, Runs on E85, Built Bus Transmission, Turns Breaks with Two Step, New Oil Cooler, Weld Wheels, Disc Brakes Race Fuel Cell. Only 183 Miles on the Engine!!! Featuring:
NEW FRONT BEAM
ELECTRICAL POWER STEERING
KING COIL OVER SHOCKS IN FRONT
KING BYPASSES IN REAR
RACE PACK DASH
PCI RACE RADIO
FLUSH MOUNTED iPAD IN DASH
All-Terrain Tires, Method Rims, LED Light Bar, Helmet Microphones, Removable Windows, and Light Whips !!! It Only Gets Better in Person!
So-Cal Classic Car Appraisal - $85,000-call for information
Condition: Fully Restored
Exterior: Candy Green and Black
Interior: Black Leather
Seating Capacity: 4
Stock No: 1832943129
Trades Welcome. Financing Available. Shipping Available. Come See This Beauty In Person Today!!!
Visit our Website at WWW.INLANDAUTOANDBOAT.COM.
ID# 167760Posted Aug 04
1973 Jeep CJ 5
1973 Jeep CJ5
It has a 304 V8 fuel injected
Custom headers and exhaust
3 speed manual transmission
Custom interior and gauges
Mastercraft Bucket Seats
4 points harnesses
Matching rear seat
Front and rear lockers
Soft top along with 2 other Bimini tops
Brand new tires General Mud Tires
Spare tire hasn’t been used
If you want more pictures text me I will send them to you
If you have questions or would like more information or interested text/call me #909-499-0070
ID# 167767Posted Aug 04
Ive had this seat for a long time and Ive given up finding a match so Im offering it up
ID# 167647Posted Jul 30
1972 Ford F250
Survivor F250..very clean and original. 360/C6 original black and yellow plates. Will txt more photos upon request. 105k original miles no rust clean title pink in hand..bought w the intentions to use as a ranch pickup but it’s too nice. 760-five five 4-4877 thanks brett
ID# 167646Posted Jul 30
0 Vw buggy Buggy
In running condition
ID# 167620Posted Jul 29
1973 Volkswagen Thing
1973 Volkswagen Thing, Chromoly Tube Frame. Brand New!!
If your wanting a 1 of a kind build that was done right this is it, this is a VW thing that most people dream of building or owning, here is your chance! CA registered and street legal!
1. “Baja shop motorsports” fabricated chromoly tube frame and cage to fit thing.
2. Rebuilt 091 transmission with weddle internals. Hi torque starter included.
3. Aluminum floor installed with bolts and tabs, extra sheet of aluminum for roof or paneling included.
4. Body mounted to frame using factory thing bolt locations and reinforced front and rear hangers.
5. Custom fabricated front and rear bumpers and skid plates.
6. Custom aluminum 15 gallon gas tank installed behind rear seats and in between frame tubes.
7. Adjustable steering column with quick release steering wheel adapter.
Subaru EJ25 twin cam low mileage full conversion components included, mostly new:
1. New shortened oil pan, water pump, fuel pump, fuel filter with AN fittings, stage 1 clutch, throughout bearing, throttle conversion.
2. Link computer and wired for engine.
3. Kennedy adaptor plate and flywheel.
4. Engine stand, header tubes, alternator.
5. New Howe power steering pump, relocation bracket and alternator bracket.
6. AN braided fuel lines.
7. Aluminum radiator 3 core.
8. Custom A1 performance Stainless exhaust with muffler.
Body and parts:
1. New fiberglass wider and taller fenders front and rear.
2. New front light housing and turn signals. Hella headlights and hella taillights.
3. New Jamar hydraulic clutch with slave and dual reservoir brake pedal, throttle pedal assembly and new cable, 2 extra slave cylinders and used Jamar brake and clutch assemblies.
4. New Saco rack and pinion with chromoly tie rods, also a used spare Saco rack and pinion.
5. New rear micro stubs with 930 C.V.
6. Rear micro stub tube 1” longer trailing arms fit to car within wheel wells.
7. Front tweed 1” longer arms, New king king spindles, new chromoly tube, front suspension completed with fox adjustable Coilovers.
8. Brand new wire harness with micro fused panel, Odyssey dry cell battery.
9. New VDO gauges/senders with GPS speedometer.
10. New chromoly 930 CV bearings, full set.
11. New driver and passenger seat sliders.
12. Aluminum radiator tubing front to back.
13. Short shifter, adjustable linkage, new coupler.
14. Howe power steering system and ram.
15. Jamar PRO X 4 piston disc brake kit front and rear brand new.
16. Brand new tires Yokohama front shaved tall tires front and BF Goodrich 32” mud terrain rear.
17. Race line 15” bead lock rims brand new, offset from and rear.
18. 5 point harness PRP wider front seats, standard PRP width rear seats brand new.
19. Chromoly steering arms with brand new heims.
20. 300M rear axles brand new.
21. Front Fox 2.0 piggy back Coilovers with adjustable settings 8.5”, Eibach springs 150/250.
22. Rear Fox 2.5 Coilovers race series 12”, Eibach springs 200/400.
24. Kartek front and rear limiting straps.
25. New 2 stage paint, 2020 Jeep Wrangler color code used.
ID# 167390Posted Jul 20
1968 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
1968 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Has a Chevy 350 engine and 4 Speed engine upgrade. Starts and drives, but needs a new wiring harness to run perfect. Has older winch that works. Older repaint (mediocre) and interior work. The body is in good shape; all original interior. Tires have plenty of tread and hold air good but are old. Mileage is over and unknown; if accurate, good enough for a daily driver or restoration project.
Sold “as is” with no warranties expressed or implied. $20,000 obo. Text for more pictures-661-900-7991
ID# 167371Posted Jul 19
1976 funco ss2
Irs bus, no motor. very nice project car kept undercover and with some love it's ready to go.