ID# 167600Posted Jul 29
High Performance Helicopters / Pilot Rock Motorsports Vehicle/system design, build and maintain position opening.
Are you looking for your next, last job? We are looking for a universally talented individual that has experience in the high performance off road, boat, street car and aviation market. We have a large (10 car) fully-equipped shop located in Crestline (CA) with multiple helicopter, hot-rod, boat, and off-road projects to be completed, upgraded and/or maintained. High Performance Helicopters operates out of 13,000 square feet of hangar space in Redlands Ca and has been in business since 2005. We have an impeccable safety record with zero accidents or severe workplace injuries. What sets High Performance Helicopters apart from the competition is our commitment to safety and customer service. Our core values are a key part of our customers’ experience and our team culture. Flexibility, adaptability and communication are important strengths that allow H.P.H. to maintain a positive, safe, and enjoyable work environment.
We are currently hiring a full-time position for a self-starter looking to utilize their excellent organizational, assembly, fabrication, engineering, and management skills. Qualified applicants must truly be committed to performing high-quality work while protecting and enhancing painted or polished finishes and while maintaining an organized and clean facility. Our objective is to add a qualified, talented individual to the team who possesses professional safety standards and an attention to detail that matches our own high-level standards. We offer a competitive wage, based on qualifications, and a comprehensive benefits package (which includes vacation and a matching 401k retirement plan). Are you our perfect candidate looking for a final career move? If so, please contact us today, to discuss this unique opportunity.
Job Specs, Equipment, and Preferred Qualifications
• Rotary-wing and Fixed-wing (turbine-powered) maintenance experience is preferred but not required.
• A skill set that can help build, maintain, upgrade all or some of the below vehicle types.
• Trophy Truck / Pre runner
• High Performance boats fresh and salt water.
• Hot Rods and Muscle cars
• Vehicles, trailers and systems that support Blackhawk and Super Huey helicopters
• Jet fuel tanker trucks and related fuel handling equipment
• Electrical, hydraulic, fuel, powerplant, drivetrain, and control system troubleshooting skills required.
• A consistent positive attitude toward employees, supervisors, customers, and vendors.
• Organizational skills, maintaining a clean work area, timely completion of paperwork, communication skills, and the ability to follow-through on all tasks.
• Valuable (common-sense) respectful character traits: such as honesty and reliability, with a commitment to safety, sensitivity for customer privacy, and confidentiality for proprietary information.
• Personal flexibility regarding schedules and task assignments, especially with customers and projects, is essential to a successful position with H.P.H.
• A willingness to relocate or commute to Crestline California to work in temperate (80-degree) weather, at a 10-acre location bordered by the San Bernardino National Forest (with experience in firefighting, off-shore boating, off-roading and luxury pre runners) equates to a top candidate.
• Requirement to blend well with existing infrastructure including parts acquisition, parts runners, labor, prep and task support personnel.
Email resume and a brief description about yourself to [email protected]
We will respond with more specific information to qualified applicants.
ID# 167414Posted Jul 21
WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE AN ADDITIONAL FABRICATOR / TIG WELDER TO OUR TEAM. ANYWHERE FROM PRODUCTION PART WELDING, STAINLESS MACHINE BUILDING, RACE CARS, AND ONE OFF FAB.
-MUST HAVE OWN HAND TOOLS
-PROFICIENT IN TIG WELDING ALUMINUM, STAINLESS, AND STEEL
-PROFICIENT IN TUBE BENDING AND FITMENT
-PROFICIENT IN ONE OFF FABRICATION SKILLS
-ABILITY TO READ SHOP DRAWINGS
-ABILITY TO ADHERE TO TOLERANCES
JOB IS FULL TIME WITH VARIETY OF WORK. PRODUCTION PART ASSEMBLY AND WELDING TO BUILDING CAGES, TO ONE OFF FABRICATION. DIFFERENT SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME, WHETHER YOU ARE RELATIVELY NEW OR HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WE HAVE DIFFERENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE. SHOP IS FULLY AIR CONDITIONED AS WELL.
PLEASE EMAIL PHOTOS OF WORK AS WELL AS A RESUME TO [email protected]
ID# 167576Posted Jul 28
looking for an individual to help around shop with a drive to learn all aspects of product development; from properly cleaning and maintaining a shop/work area to CAD design and CNC machining, welding, etc
ID# 167440Posted Jul 22
Fierce is looking for experienced installer/Mechanic/Fabricator. Looking for a fairly experienced person to help with the daily work load. Available work hours are 40 hours a week plus optional race schedule . We handle full builds on utv's,trucks majority installing accessories and race prep team cars.
• Install aftermarket parts and accessories (must know way around 4x4 Trucks,Can-Am and Polaris
• Able to work on own without constant direction
• Mounting and Balancing Wheels and Tires
*Will be required to keep clean workspace and shop
*Attention to detail
• Extensive Experience Within the off-road/utv Industry
• Must Provide own hand tools
*Must have some fabrication and welding experience
• Must have descent wiring skills
• Able to perform work in a timely manner ( No slackers
• Team Player
• Arrives on time for work
• Capable of handling multiple Job builds
• Communicates well with others
• Must look presentable
ID# 167439Posted Jul 22
Looking to hire a part-time welder/fabricator. Open to options based upon availability. Would like to have someone in our shop who can weld and fabricate but also willing to entertain opportunities for remote work at your own shop. The work is consistent and will only increase over time. Mostly production style welding with jigs and fixtures, but some one-off fabrication and other fabrication projects as needed. Must be able to TIG, MIG, notch, read CAD models,
ID# 167426Posted Jul 21
Jsport Performance Accessories is a growing company in the aftermarket accessories industry located in Pomona, California. We manufacture and sell aftermarket parts specific to Honda vehicles and the Talon side by side. We are currently looking to fill the position of Customer Care Representative. P/T and F/T positions are available.
Responsibilities will include
- generating new sales leads
- answering sales calls
- responding to customer emails
- processing orders
- help with shipping in the warehouse
We are looking for self-driven individuals, preferably with experience in the sales or service industry, who are open to learning about our products and processes.
Please email your resume or information to [email protected] . Include “I’m self-motivated” in the subject line. We are looking to hire immediately. Pay will be based on experience.
ID# 166947Posted Jul 01
I'm available for limited races this year depending the races I already have scheduled , if you are in need of or ever wanted to try a experienced navigator. I am a veteran navigator that has experience in TT, Class 1, Class 10, Class 12, Spec TT, UTV and other classes. I have been on various championship winning teams over the years. I consider my self one of the top navigators and I do my system different and more detail than others. In my prerun I mark every single turn what it is so we dont guess on race day. In the straight sections I have a pace note every 3-4 seconds. I also mark every rock that could possible give us a flat. Of course all the dangers and multiple level of checkups. Im also a good line hunter and to find those creative lines..
I have raced in the new Mason AWD trucks, New gen 3 Brenthals, Jimco, ID designs and the Geiser that won Baja 1000 and 3 score TT championships.
I have good experience with all things Lowrance, Lead Nav, SatCom, Iridium Go tied to Leadnav, Sat phone texting and updating, Google map inlays. I can also help with good informed pit books. .
On average I put 2000 notes per 100 miles. So that could make Baja 500 with 10,000 notes. . With good notes you can make a fast race pace with out pushing your car.. Most navigators just mark dangers and maybe some fast sections. Look at your old race files and check what info your navigator saves.. See how much info he is saving.
Lot of car owners are to busy to do a lot of good preruning I can go alone and do all the homework then we can come back and hit a fast lap and show you whats important to remember.
I am an american that has lived in Mexico for 15 years so I have a good knowledge and experience with all things mexico like permits, visas, border crossings, Insurance, Lawyers, where its safe and where its not.
Not looking for a joy ride. I want to win and I know really good detailed notes with the best lines on a good prerun will help any driver go faster and safer.