ID# 178670Posted Oct 07
2012 yamaha yz450f
Very clean and very low hours. Fuel injected and very fast. D.R.D exhaust. Gold D.I.D chain. Fork seal savers. Ready to ride. Comes with stand and 2 spare rear tires. Title in hand and registered until June 2023. Text for more pics.
ID# 180456Posted Sep 28
2020 KTM Rally 450RFR
SOLD! Set up to win the Baja. Raced the Eco Challenge to Dakar in N. Africa and then was completely checked and rebuilt/refreshed by Lyndon Poskitt of Races to Places. 3 Integrated Factory Tanks - 8.7 Gallons total. approx 300 lbs dry, Carbon Tower, Carbon Bash Plate with integrated water tank, Road Book Holder. Turn signals, Horn and Headlights. You will need to plate it on your own. Michelin Desert Race tires with Michelin mouses. The attention to detail and prep that went into this bike is best n class as it runs and rides better than the bikes that leave the factory. Fuel Injected. est 70+ HP. The bike is set up to race the Baja 1000 or any long distance Rally Race and was built to podium. If you want the best of the best and don't want to waste time trying to find, buy, import and or risk having to rebuild one, this is the bike. Race Ready. Trades considered, 911sc, early MK1 GTI, vintage performance cars, pristine bikes.
Call or Text: 541.550.3444
Limited edition Rally Factory Race model [85 units]
A pure READY TO RACE machine
450 cc SOHC fuel-injected engine
Race-spec chassis developed in competition
WP XACT PRO 48 mm closed cartridge forks [Cone Valve]
WP XACT PRO fully adjustable shock
Premium-quality Akrapovič exhaust
Designed for multi-stage cross-country racing
ID# 178041Posted Sep 25
1990 Honda CR250
Honda CR250 motorcycle
ID# 180022Posted Sep 16
2017 Honda Crf450x
Renthal bars, Pro Taper clamps.
Baja Designs headlight
Over sized IMS gas tank
Hinson clutch cover
Pro Circuit exhaust and header pipe
71hrs on the bike, raced only 3 times, mainly trail rides. The gas tank was free, hence the quick dump attachment.
Clean title, Pink in hand.
ID# 180021Posted Sep 16
Fully build Lynks racing motor, cylinder, head, and piston the trans is fully built, factory connection suspension, Full FMF system, hammerhead shifter and rear brake lever, ASV C6 clutch and front brake levers, rental 996 bars, ODI grips, VForce 3 reeds, Brembo big brake kit, brand new thrill seekers one off custom seat cover, and a bunch of other little Nihilo nic nacs. TEXT (9492282794)
ID# 175730Posted Sep 16
2017 KTM 690
2017 KTM 690 only 665 miles. All options and customization you could ever want for an enduro. Many spares travel bags and gps included with sale.
-Scott steering dampener
-Excel wheels and hubs
-Folding mirror kit
-Custom Dynamic’s LED license plate frame and turn signals.
-IMS Rally foot pegs
-Dynojet Power Commander
-Vanasche front and rear disc guards
-Vanasche Case saver
-Vanasche side stand
-Pro line chain guide
-Antigravity YZ10-12 lightweight battery
-Rottweiler intake system
-Cyclops 7000 lumen LED headlight
-Vanasche fuel filler and billet cap
-Vanasche brake and shifter levers
-Rally raid EVO 2 fuel tanks add 2.6 gals
-Seat concepts comfort seat
-Perun rack and frame kit
-Wolfman fender bag, saddle bags, tank bag, and tail bag.
-Garmin Montana 680T GPS and handle bar mount
ID# 178606Posted Sep 15
2006 Honda CRF450X
I'm selling my nearly unicorn 2006 CRF450X. I'm the second owner, and the bike is on original plastics! I always maintained and upgraded the machine meticulously but never cared much about the plastic. Let's get to the meat and potatoes:
- Properly licensed by the dealer through the DMV prior to customer delivery. No issues with recurring registration or paperwork, and I just paid the registration through October of 2022. Tusk quick-connect LED dual sport kit with signals.
- TokyoMods carb mod and bench flow ($250+)
- Fluidyne Radiators with Honda HP coolant, changed one hour ago ($500+)
- FMF PowerBomb and Q4 silencer, repacked one hour ago ($600+)
- Suspension revalved, sprung, and air release added for 170 pound rider by Nicoll Racing
- Shorai LFX lithium battery, never needs to be charged ($160+)
- IMS 3.2 gallon desert tank
- Renthal Fat Bars with Renthal and Sunline breakaway handles
- Scott's Steering Stabilizer
- Trail Tech Endurance II Speedometer/Odometer
- IMS Pro Series pegs
- Axiis passenger pegs from Portugal, the only manufacturer in the world who makes passenger pegs for the 450X
There are too many more small things to list with triple clamps, risers, radiator braces, skid plates, etc.
This bike has been perfect and has had suffered no mechanical failures because I maintain it well. I now have a one year old and I'm seeing it go to waste, so I figure there may be someone out there who is interested. DM me.
Pink slip in hand. $6250 OBO.
ID# 181068Posted Oct 19
1984 Honda CR250R
This is a vintage mx race bike ready to race. Needs nothing. Every nut and bolt gone through and every period correct aftermarket classic part bolted on. Price is firm. I got more than the asking price into it. Not a museum piece but a perfect racer with everything you would have wished for in 1984 National Motocross.
ID# 181003Posted Oct 17
0 Honda Crf50
Honda xr50 / crf50 fully built.
- bbr 88 kit with takegawa oil kit, clutch, oil pump, fuel system, bored, and full kit. Maybe 20 hours(babied)
- Marizuchi sealed nitrogen front shocks with sano triple clamps
- sano bar extender with chromo tag bars
- upgraded sano 70 frame powder coated black
- sano covers
- takegawa carb and pro oil filter
- sano extended swing arm with brake kit
- pro circuit full exhaust
- excell wheels with upgraded hubs front and rear re spoked
- all new brake lines and hydraulic brakes with hubs
- bigger seat with one industries cover
- sano package plastics
-F4 upgraded pegs
- adjustable lever
- upgraded 12” tires brand new
- kicks over first kick, sano gas cover , runs perfectly always ran vp racing fuel and pit around boat docks, never abused. This bike has been babied and fully modded. No Chinese parts or crap, all top end. Upgrading to build a 110, hate to see it go as sano parts you can’t even find or most of these parts on this bike as the 50 world is so difficult. This could be a full race bike or adult ridden. Hauls ass and rides smooth.
All stock Spare parts and extras. Asking 350.00 for parts or work a deal with bike
Asking 2400.00 ( steal of a price)
ID# 180905Posted Oct 13
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
Title in hand. runs great.
$3,800.00 OBO eager to sell as we have a baby on the way and need the cash!