Motor transplant was out of a new left over 2012 XF1100 Turbo Arctic Cat snowmobile. RZR was new with 1 mile on it when converted. All parts were purchased new or fabricated specific for this build. One of a kind and very quick with two step launch. Was one of the last ones to get the MI street legal assembled title which will transfer to the new owner. Over $65K to build.
• RAM Fab Inc custom Ram horn turbo manifold with Turbo smart external wastegate and KPA 2865 internal bypass turbo with zinger wheel.
• OSP ported/polished head with HD studs.
• OSP in tank fuel pump with surge tank.
• Fluidyne aluminum radiator, frozen boost water to air intercooler with Allstar performance heat exchanger.
• R2C intake system with prefilter.
• STM billet primary and secondaries. DOES NOT eat belts. Runs on one belt all season.
• RCV Performance 300M rear axles, cost $650 each.
• Arctic Cat gauge cluster is in stock location.
• Digital Innovative gauges for boost, air/fuel mixture, air in and out, oil pressure, engine temp, exchanger temp etc.
• HCR Elite long travel suspension with King coil over shocks and Pac race springs.
• SDR fast back cage, doors and roof with LED bar.
• DG front bumper with 2 pod led lights.
• Dot Windshield.
• Simpson belts.
• Other items include Ryco Moto signal/horn kit, UTV Inc parking brake, shift lever and billet mirrors. Quick Light fiber optic whips. Wrap Tek custom wrap.
• Dirt tires: 31X10.50X15 Desert Hawk XMT
• Sand tires: 1300 #2 competition cut paddles, razor back fronts on 15” DWT bead lock rims.
No time to use it. First $28,000.00 puts it on a trailer.